Lensa TTArtisan 21mm F1.5 Leica M Mount
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.5 to f/16
- Manual Focus Operation
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.7m
Fast and wide, the 21mm f/1.5 from TTArtisan is an ultra-wide prime designed for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras. The broad field of view is complemented by the bright f/1.5 maximum aperture, which excels in low-light conditions as well as for isolating subjects using selective focus techniques. The lens’s manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3′ away and it features a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality. Additionally, a lens hood is included that protects the front of the lens as well as reduces stray light from causing flare.
- Ultra-wide field of view renders space with a distinctly dynamic look that suits interior, street, architecture, and landscape shooting.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.3′.
- Included lens hood that helps to block stray light from causing lens flare and also offers some physical protection to the front of the lens.
TTArtisan 21mm F1.5 Full Fame Lens for Leica M-Mount Cameras Like Leica M-M M240 M3 M6 M7 M8 M9 M9p M10